- 60 INR
Oil Based White Shuttering Oil / Mould Release Agent Admixtures
DHC 50-SDA is a direct application shuttering release agent that provides quick, easy and clean
Release of concrete from shutter/forms. It provides a smooth, flat surface, free of voids and defects. It leaves concrete surfaces unstained, ready for re-use almost instantly.
Area of Application
Can be applied on metal, wood and plastic forms.
Precast moulds & plywood.
Features & Benefits
- Acts as bond breaker and form cleaner.
- Eliminates voids, defects and provides fair finished concrete.
- Protects steel forms from rusting.
- Cuts clean-up time.
- Economical & easy to use.
- Protects plywood forms from bulging due to water absorption.
- Increases shutter life.
- Clean the dust or dirt by wiping.
- Used or rusted metal equipments must be cleaned thoroughly by wire brushing or abasing.
- No pre-mixing is required before application. The product may be used directly from the container.
- Apply brush, roller or sprayer. Coated forms may be used hour after application of DHC 50-SDA.
- Use mask, nose cover and hand gloves during application.
- Clean hands with soap water after application.
- Avoid contact with skin / eyes. In case of unlikely contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
White colour low viscous liquid
0.83 + 0.02
1 Litre will cover approximately 30 to 35 m2 of forms depending upon application method and substrate.
- 10 Per Week
- 2-3 Days
MP Road No.- 1, Raghunathpur Market, Sector-22, Opp. Rajkiya Inter Collage, Sec -12, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201301, India